In order to resolve this please try the following:
- Make sure the cube is charged
- Make sure the Bluetooth is on
- Make sure the app has the location services permission enabled for Android, and Bluetooth connectivity is allowed on iOS
- Make sure your device is compatible: iOS 6 or above / Android 6.0 or above, and Bluetooth 4.1 for both
- Restart your phone/tablet
If that doesn't work, you can do a Manual Cube Reset by following the video below.
!!! IMPORTANT: !!!
The battery reset is a feature unique to cubes sold from May 2020.
The NEWEST VERSION of the cube should have the Reset Button under the BLUE CAP instead of the Red Cap. Note that you need to press the button for at least 5 - 10 seconds!
If your cube doesn't have the switch, it's because it's from an older version. If so, please send us a message to Support for further assistance.
Article is closed for comments.